I am kind of an asshole, and as a proud asshole, over the years, I developed a variety of pet peeves. These actions, words, and motives drive me CRAZY!
1. People that look over my shoulder while I am on my phone and read my text messages. If you are going to be a nosy bitch, at least be discrete about it.
2. Hypocrites. Oh dear God fucking HYPOCRITES. Please do not ostracize someone for doing the same thing you did an hour ago, you do not look mature, or like you are giving awesome advice. You look like a foolish dipshit,
3. Pretend friends. These people mask themselves as your friend, however they have an ulterior motive. Typically they simply want to use you for something, or to get to someone. If you think you have any of these in your life please do yourself a huge favor, and chuck them to the curb. You do not need these kinds of people in your life.
4. People that spit their gum out right near a damn trash can. Are you seriously that lazy?
5. People that want to live through their spouse’s success. Whether you like it or not, your spouse’s success does not belong to you, perhaps you should go out into the world and find your own.
What are some of your pet peeves???? COMMENT!! The 2nd episode of Snarky TV will be about Pet Peeves, and will be shot on a brand new camera! 🙂 I hope you enjoy it.
What do you wish you had more of? Money..right? Am I wrong? Your life seems complete, you have a decent job, a car that runs, good health and a loving family, but you do not have a gigantic house, a car so new you can taste the paint on your tongue, or enough time to travel the world without worrying about not being able to pay your electric bill. Most of us want more money, because we were conditioned to desire wealth. There is nothing wrong about loving money, after all that is what pays our bills and for some grants a more adequate life style than those less fortunate. The underlying issue here is greed. Humans have a poor habit of getting what they want, than craving more and in an excess amount. There is nothing wrong with having a big house, chances are if you can afford one you worked hard to get it only jealous people will pick apart your character. There IS a problem when you believe you are superior to others, because of your extra Benjamin Franklin’s in your bank account. There IS a problem when you want ten big houses, because you are not satisfied with one or two. There is also a problem when you become wealthy, and are not willing to help those in need. Always remember there are those less fortunate than yourself…and the rich person will ignore them but the wealthy person will help them.
I am shaken up over the tragic death of actor Cory Monteith, although I am not a “gleek”, I did get the honor of sharing a couple of moments in his presence. I also know a few people that met him, and said he was a wonderful human being, my heart goes out to his family, because death is something nobody ever really gets over, nothing in this world can replace the people you love. Nothing.
We begin life pure, wholesome and untainted. Than as our lives begin to progress some of us have horrible experiences, ones that can perpetuate endless cycles of poor behavior. Unfortunately, for Monteith his on and off again substance abuse problem cost him his life, and this breaks my heart. I hate seeing genuine people fall victim to their own emotions. I know many of his fans are teenagers, and are at one of the most fragile stages of their lives, please remember that there is a rainbow after the storm. Don’t turn to drugs to subside your pain.
I am not trying to go all Nancy Reagan on everybody, but I am very much anti-drugs. There are so many different ways to cope with sadness, writing is one of the best therapies, because you can create anything you want when you are making a story, a song, a poem, whatever. Finding a healthy hobby like working out can make you feel and look better plus its inexpensive! Hiking=free! Walking=free! Running=Free! Most gyms=cheap (you get the picture right?!) You can also get your negative energy out by talking with friends, painting, drawing, anything artistic, you don’t need drugs! They only make your problems worse. When you face problems, such as drug abuse so do the people that love you the most. They also become victimized by your addiction. Regardless of who you are there is someone out there that loves you, I promise.
Losing a loved one is the most difficult thing in the world, because NOTHING will ever bring them back, the people you love most are completely irreplaceable. They could be there in front of your face laughing and the next moment lifeless in a coffin. The shittiest thing in the world is to see someones name written on a stone. If you are going through a tough time in your life remember there is always hope, and success is determined by how many times you stumbled, and had the strength to get right back up and try again!