Ahem. I am feeling sassy maybe because we are about to start a three day weekend. Who is going swimming? Anyways, I thought of some other pet peeves that drive me crazy. Take notes bitches.
1. You sat next to some chick in college for two classes, she annoyed you, but you said hi to her every now and then. You happen to run into her at Target, and she is like “OH MY GOD hiiiiii”, bitch I said Hi to you a few times to be nice. We are not friends…go buy your toothpaste and get out of my face!
2. When people change the tone of their voices to make it much higher. As Holden Caufield would say “you sound like a phony”
3. When guys say “I am a whore when I am single, but behave when I am in a relationship”, who do you think your fooling? Your a whore 365 days a year, no matter your relationship status!
4. When broke people try to justify their stupid unnecessary purchases. You wanted your nails done, you didnt need them done for a job interview. Dont lie fool.
I am kind of an asshole, and as a proud asshole, over the years, I developed a variety of pet peeves. These actions, words, and motives drive me CRAZY!
1. People that look over my shoulder while I am on my phone and read my text messages. If you are going to be a nosy bitch, at least be discrete about it.
2. Hypocrites. Oh dear God fucking HYPOCRITES. Please do not ostracize someone for doing the same thing you did an hour ago, you do not look mature, or like you are giving awesome advice. You look like a foolish dipshit,
3. Pretend friends. These people mask themselves as your friend, however they have an ulterior motive. Typically they simply want to use you for something, or to get to someone. If you think you have any of these in your life please do yourself a huge favor, and chuck them to the curb. You do not need these kinds of people in your life.
4. People that spit their gum out right near a damn trash can. Are you seriously that lazy?
5. People that want to live through their spouse’s success. Whether you like it or not, your spouse’s success does not belong to you, perhaps you should go out into the world and find your own.
What are some of your pet peeves???? COMMENT!! The 2nd episode of Snarky TV will be about Pet Peeves, and will be shot on a brand new camera! 🙂 I hope you enjoy it.