It has happened to ALL of us, you develop feelings for someone, and let them know; when you do you are confronted by these terrible words, “I just don’t feel the same way.” Nobody likes to be rejected. It sucks. It can make you feel down and blue, or cause you to question what the fuck is wrong with me? Why doesnt this person like me? There could be a number of reasons as to why that person does not want to date you, and as we mature we realize this and dont take rejection personally. I know I dont. I think I can take rejection like a grain of salt, because I am very confident in myself. If a guy doesnt like me, he doesnt like me! So what! There are plenty of fish in the sea.
I wish more guys thought like I do, because it seems like every time I reject a guy they get defensive, rude and take it personally. I have a number of reasons as to why I will not date a guy. Below is a list.
- We don’t have anything in common.
- You are too sensitive.
- You are insecure and clingy.
- You try too hard to be funny.
- I am not physically attracted to you.
- You are totally cool with insulting other people, but the second you become the target for the insult you whine like a little baby. Ugh. Get away from me.
Some guys like to play the whole “she doesnt like me because I am a nice guy”, card no dumb ass I dont like you because I dont like you. Get over it! I have had some guys go as far as to write rude comments on my Facebook posts to lift up their spirits. This made him look like a child. Sorry bro, part of life is getting rejected and you are a grown man you should have taken it like a champ especially because I never gave you any signs that I was interested in you to begin with!
I wanna hear some of your stories! share & tweet me @jaclynashley79
Okay..so this goes out to the ladies that like to whine about the dude their dating to all their girlfriends, the one that has a gigantic WARNING! sign posted on his chest. We do not want to hear you bicker about your relationship issues, because you avoided the warning sign, and now your fucked!
Some guys are assholes, and some assholes love to concoct awesome excuses for their terrible behavior. They blame their cheating on how horrible their girlfriend was, or say they were not in a serious relationship anyway. Many times these guys happen to appear perfect on paper. They’re intelligent, outgoing, educated and have a good job, but beneath the handsome smile lies an empty core. They will never change EVER. You got that? You will never alter his personality, or make him fall madly in love with you, because the truth is he is already in love with himself, and his dick. He does not have enough time for you! So, unless you want to compete with him and his dick, I suggest you find a different guy, and quit babbling on and on about Mr. that came with a Warning sign!! I have come up with some warning signs…
He takes FOREVER to text you back all the time. Now we ALL get busy, I get that, but if the dude always takes forever (I mean like 3 hrs or more) to respond to a simple text…run.
He comes across as selfish…..even in the beginning you dont have a say in anything! Its all about him, him, him…RUN
He doesnt care about you sexually…he doesnt even ask what you want, because hes too concerned with his dick…..RUN RUN
All he talks about is sex…RUN
He doesnt want you on his social media sites BIG radar sign….chances are he has a gf 🙂
What are your warning signs????
Ahem. I am feeling sassy maybe because we are about to start a three day weekend. Who is going swimming? Anyways, I thought of some other pet peeves that drive me crazy. Take notes bitches.
1. You sat next to some chick in college for two classes, she annoyed you, but you said hi to her every now and then. You happen to run into her at Target, and she is like “OH MY GOD hiiiiii”, bitch I said Hi to you a few times to be nice. We are not friends…go buy your toothpaste and get out of my face!
2. When people change the tone of their voices to make it much higher. As Holden Caufield would say “you sound like a phony”
3. When guys say “I am a whore when I am single, but behave when I am in a relationship”, who do you think your fooling? Your a whore 365 days a year, no matter your relationship status!
4. When broke people try to justify their stupid unnecessary purchases. You wanted your nails done, you didnt need them done for a job interview. Dont lie fool.