#1. When people take too fucking long in the self check out.
#2. When you have park a mile away because there is no street parking.
#3. When people bitch for no reason like I am doing now.
#4. When people call you to tell you something that could have easily been texted or messaged on Facebook.
#5. When guys try and insult their way into your pants…it doesnt work dumb fucks.
#6. The fact that my generation removed romance out of sex and made it all about fucking to stop them from having emotions.
#7.Guys that think cute girls have it easier than them.
#8. When companies blow up my email with 20 billion ads a day.
Leave me some of your complaints below!
Happy Sunday Folks!
Today, I am going to educate you on social media by offering you three quick SM tips 🙂 WATCH IT!
ITS ONE DAY LATE ILL BE ONE TIME THIS WEEK WHAT YA THINK OF MY GREEN SCREEN???
Social media has drastically changed society. It altered how we communicate with people, and made it possible for random shit to be seen by millions in a matter of minutes. There are people that are dying to know the secret to making something go viral, and one of them is me! There really isn’t any sort of formula, if something strikes peoples fancy they will share it. In my opinion, Myspace was the original mama of social media, because it allowed people to share content, make new friends, and lurk. I think it’s main problem was its design made it incredibly easy to outgrow, and Facebook attracted a bigger demographic, causing Myspace’s ship to go crash and sink!
I remember I opened a Facebook account in 2006, and thought it was stupid, because it told people when I became friends with someone! It informed people when I changed my profile photo, and it let me people when the relationship status got altered. It had a white background and was virtually unappealing. At the time, I loved Myspace because I could change the background, add really cool photos and post annoying surveys I answered that nobody really gave a rat’s ass about.
Over time, Facebook grew on me, but I fucking HATE IT! I get sick and tired of people snooping. It is like snooping has consumed their lives, and people cannot communicate like they used to! It has also made adults morph back into whiny little bratty children. People are always bitching, or posting shit that is meant to be private. This type of behavior has inspired my next video…which will be posted on Saturday! Hope you watch. I do fucking hate Facebook but I do have a page where I post snarky memes, and other content…www.facebook.com/snarkybrunette but Twitter is my main bitch @jaclynashley79 Good Night folks…I wish you all a bunch of sarcastic dreams!
“I found your nose, it was in my business again” Have you seen this meme?
It reminded me of a post I wrote in regards to curious people versus flat out fucking nosy people that just want to be in everyone’s business. There are so many people in the world that cannot seem to just mind their own business. They think everyone else’s life pertains to them, and sorry sunshine, but it does not! Some of you may play your nosiness as curiosity or concern. Sorry bitches you are not fooling ANYONE here! Here is a list of stuff that nosy ass people tend to do.
- They try to get in your business by playing off the “I am worried about you or concerned about you” card. They may ask were you really sick the other day? Are you feeling okay? Or something like that to figure out why you missed work, or ditched class. Solution: Give them a vague one word answer, because it is the polite way to tell someone to shut the fuck up.
- They tell you everything about their lives in hopes of figuring out every last detail about yours. Still not fooling anyone. I only act like an idiot, but I am secretly a genius. Solution: Just listen to them and when they try to get into your personal life change the subject.
- They try to make YOU look like the nosy one, mhm yes I have had this happen to me before. They want to know everything about everyone, and have fake social media profiles in order to snoop yet I am the nosy one in everyones business. Solution: I ignored their snide remarks, because they were not worth my time.
- They Facebook stalk you and go snooping at all your friend’s profiles too, but they are open about it like it is something to be proud of! We all snoop don’t deny it but we keep the juice to ourselves! Solution: Don’t post anything juicy on Facebook be boring it will keep the lurkers away.
So, I am going to be posting more videos- if you havent seen it yet my guest post was posted on Monday: http://longawkwardpause.com/2014/10/06/if-kimye-made-a-music-video/ on Longawkwardpause.com I am thinking of doing Sunday Rant Vlogs along with more parodies and Snarky TV.
It has happened to ALL of us, you develop feelings for someone, and let them know; when you do you are confronted by these terrible words, “I just don’t feel the same way.” Nobody likes to be rejected. It sucks. It can make you feel down and blue, or cause you to question what the fuck is wrong with me? Why doesnt this person like me? There could be a number of reasons as to why that person does not want to date you, and as we mature we realize this and dont take rejection personally. I know I dont. I think I can take rejection like a grain of salt, because I am very confident in myself. If a guy doesnt like me, he doesnt like me! So what! There are plenty of fish in the sea.
I wish more guys thought like I do, because it seems like every time I reject a guy they get defensive, rude and take it personally. I have a number of reasons as to why I will not date a guy. Below is a list.
- We don’t have anything in common.
- You are too sensitive.
- You are insecure and clingy.
- You try too hard to be funny.
- I am not physically attracted to you.
- You are totally cool with insulting other people, but the second you become the target for the insult you whine like a little baby. Ugh. Get away from me.
Some guys like to play the whole “she doesnt like me because I am a nice guy”, card no dumb ass I dont like you because I dont like you. Get over it! I have had some guys go as far as to write rude comments on my Facebook posts to lift up their spirits. This made him look like a child. Sorry bro, part of life is getting rejected and you are a grown man you should have taken it like a champ especially because I never gave you any signs that I was interested in you to begin with!
I wanna hear some of your stories! share & tweet me @jaclynashley79
I deactivated my Facebook, and I am glad I did! I love social media, and using Facebook for business purposes, but I am over using it for my personal use, because I honestly block half of my friends from my newsfeed. I will take Twitter and Instagram over Facebook any day of the week!
I think I am outgrowing Facebook LOL, I feel like I go back in time when I log in, and I am not a teenage girl anymore, and I have no desire to feel like one. What are your thoughts on Facebook? And social media in general?