1. They overpower every conversation, and have nothing interesting to say. Please do not chew my ear off if your primary purpose for talking is to listen to your own voice.
2. They criticize others for doing the same thing they did an hour ago aka hypocrites.
3. They brag about all of the things they are going to do, but never do anything to get the ball rolling. Nobody cares about your imaginary success.
4. They are chronic complainers, but their lives really are not all that bad, in fact their biggest problem is they are not in a relationship. Oh big fucking deal, there are people in this world that do not know where their next meal will come from, and your bitching about being single.
5. They constantly make negative remarks about their weight, and refuse to trade it the whopper for a hearty salad, and exercise just isnt in their vocabulary.
6. They offer you advice you didnt ask for. Some people love to give others advice, even when nobody wants it, but somehow they cannot read the damn memo. If I want your advice I will ask for it trust me.
7. They use big words in order to make themselves appear more intelligent, all this does is scream I am insecure and I need my intelligence validated.
8. They brag about how sexually adventurous they are, but they have all the warning signs of a pillow princess. Bitch who do you think your fooling?